fredag 9. mai 2008

My name is Luna and I'm addicted to online shopping...

Today I bought the bat-man shirt from Luella, and I'm so exited about it. Since I got the last one in the smallest size. It's probably gonna be a little big, but I don't mind. And below you can see the shirt + a dress + a skirt that I'm waiting for at the moment. Yay!



I should control myself, really. Oh, and I'm thinking of starting a store on e-bay. Since I've got so many things that I never use. A bunch of vintage stuff, so I'll let you know more about it if you're interested.

12 kommentarer:

Lana sa...

Like it!

yiqin; sa...

The skirt's is so pretty!!!! The prints & the shape of the skirt is perfect! Love the batman shirt too! :D

Adele sa...

great new blog!
i tagged u!
and i will add u.x

saray sa...

i LOVE that Luella shirt!

Lana sa...

Ofcourse, I'll put you in my list right away!

Stararah sa...

Awesome shirt and flower skirt!
Wanna trade links?

L sa...

Love the skirt and the t-shirt!

Kira Aderne sa...

shopping on line is so nice and easy, i would like to buy more on line too!!! hehehe

a kiss and a hug,
see you,
Kira

Wendy sa...

Awesome blog! I've been pondering where to buy one or not.

Anonym sa...

Jeg er "litt" misunnelig jeg og!

FASHION CHALET sa...

It is a great shirt. Luella is great! Where is the skirt from? So pretty.

Lea sa...

Goood the Luella shirt is SO perfectly... perfect :)
Anyway, I really love your blog, it's lovely !